Background Information Of Company:
JobWatch powered by BigChange plans, manages, schedules & tracks your mobile workforce! BigChange is an established force in mobile resource management, offering a host of solutions that have proven to transform the way companies manage their mobile workforces and mobile operations. By challenging convention and pushing for constant innovation, BigChange is pioneering new, intuitive and simple to use technology that delivers industry leading levels of return on investment.
BigChange is here for businesses of all sizes, from small and medium-sized enterprises through to large blue-chip organisations. No matter your size or sector. BigChange is here to make a big difference to the way you work for the better.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
Your role within this industry leading company is to make our customers transition from any legacy system over to the BigChange platform as easy/pain free as possible, and get them up and running in the timescale agreed.
After spending up to 3 months with our customer service, RoadCrew, you will start to shadow current implementers to see how they use a combination of onsite visits and webinars to achieve this goal before going solo.
Our customers who range from small teams up to large corporates (across all sectors) on average receive up to 2 on site visits and 2 days’ worth of remote support. Since our customer base is national, and even international travel will be required, and long days are to be expected.
During the implementation process you will provide training and help the initial set up of all aspects of the JobWatch system, in addition to providing consultancy advice as to how our customers can improve their current processes to get the most of their new system and use it to its full potential.
In addition to providing training to new customers, you will also be required to provide training on the system to new employees who join the businessthrough a combination of face to face meetings and knowledge base articles.
- Carry out onsite implementation meetings up to 3 times per week (dependant on business demand).
- Carry out additional webinars on the other two days to support customers during the implementation process.
- Liaise with the Sales, Commercial and Professional Services to ensure that customers are fully apprised of the progress made.
- Use the required notes and job types as specified in the ‘Implementers Guide To Implementation’ to obtain the objectives.
- Meet or exceed KPI’s as set out by the Implementation Director and Operations Director as agreed from time to time.
- Attend meetings (including on site, remote and phone calls) on time, advising the customer of any delays and the reason behind them.
- Ensure that no customer email or internal email remains unanswered for more than 24 business hours.
- Maintain an ‘Inbox Zero’ approach with emails to ensure that no email is overlooked. All Jobs on the JobWatch app should also be either completed that day, or rescheduled.
- Follow the process set out in the ‘Implementers Guide To Implementation’, raising any questions as to what is expected once they arise.
- Provide top class service to our customers, training support to other members of the company, and be a brand ambassador to BigChange.
Your Skills and Interests:
- Exceptional people skills and objection handling.
- As you are joining a technology company, an interest in this is a must(!)
- A talent for putting people at ease and ability to train people of all ages how to use the JobWatch system.
- An intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel is required, along with a good understanding of other Microsoft Office products.
- If you have any knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Report Writer, CSS/HTML this is a bonus.
- Salary: Competitive – depending on experience.
- Car allowance.
- Expenses paid for all overnight stays, subsistence and mileage whilst on business.
- 33 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus ‘BigChange Birthday’.
- Pension plan (NEST 3% employer, 5% employee – April 2019 onwards)
- Gym membership assistance £20 gross pay monthly (for 12 months).
- Free massage in the office.
- “Motivational Mondays” – inspiring talks monthly from extraordinary people.
- Local fruit delivered weekly to the office.
- Being part of a supportive team with the ability to learn new skills and grow within the company.
- Experience cutting edge technology and be part of a company that is shaping the future.
Location of work: Office Based
Reporting to: Implementation Director
Any offer is subject to the successful candidate obtaining a BS7858 Certification during their probationary period. BigChange reserves the right to withdraw any offer if an employee is not able to obtain a BS7858 Certificate. The probationary period will be extended if all HR information is not complete by the end of the initial probationary period.
BigChange are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.