Social Media and Content Marketing Manager – Tel Aviv, Israel
BigChange is one of the UK’s fastest growing technology businesses and is featured in both the Deloitte Fast 50 and the Sunday Times Tech Track 100. The company specializes in cloud based Mobile Workforce Management Software that gives companies the ability to become more productive and grow faster. After growing by 1095% over the last 4 years, BigChange has just opened a ‘Marketing Centre of Excellence’ in the heart of Tel Aviv.
As BigChange’s full-time Content and Social Media writer/manager, you will create super-sharp, engaging and creative content aimed at our customers and prospective clients. You will be responsible for delivering the content strategy by producing and writing a wide variety of engaging and effective materials including web-content, social media posts, white-papers, return-on investment reports, company presentations, brochures and product sheets.
- Develop the company’s content and social media strategy to support the delivery of short and long term marketing goals including nurturing sales leads (by way of an ongoing content calendar)
- Take full ownership of all marketing content writing initiatives to drive traffic, customer engagement and acquisition
- Produce creative and high-quality content for landing pages, webinars, presentations, emails, blogs, case studies, campaigns, websites, brochures, etc.
- Write, edit and proofread copy that represents BigChange’s tone of voice and brand guidelines, with relevance to our audience
- Briefing and project management of illustrators, designers and photographers to support your work
- You will be responsible for doing comprehensive research into our target industry sectors so that you understand their needs, wants, business problems and the drivers of their adoption of our technology
- You will research, test and optimize your copy, conduct in-depth competitor and user research and keep your finger on the pulse of the latest content, social and internet trends.
- Measurement of ROI, engagement levels and web analytics to inform ongoing refinement of the content strategy
- Assist with marketing automation efforts and lead nurturing processes through a variety of email, content and social media channels
- Constantly research new content formats and keep up to date with the latest content and social media trends
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the business (and externally) to collaborate on content production
- Conduct external market research to become a subject matter expert in our market, including a thorough understanding of our competitors and the wider software business landscape
- Manage a repository of design, content and brand assets
- Ensure compliance with the law in relevant countries (copyright, data protection and trademarks).
- Native English speaker
- Proven B2B content and marketing experience is essential
- 3+ years experience in professional writing of content and social media
- First degree in Journalism, English or Creative writing preferred
- Proven ability to develop content strategy and to develop and publish it end-to-end.
- A great eye for detail with the ability to produce flawless, accurate communications that are engaging, professional and creative
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, in a fast-paced startup environment
- Comfortable conducting depth-research in partnership with product managers, company directors and members of the marketing and sales team
- A genuine interest in B2B enterprise software and technology
- Capable of working autonomously; you are a self-starter and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. An amazing listener.
- You are able to take complex business concepts and technologies and explain them simply and concisely
- Strong capability in social media and content performance analysis and performance tracking
- You are willing to immerse yourself in the worlds of our customers and the industry sectors that they work in.
Competitive rates of pay.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.